11th Hour Cinema Hostel, Budapest
The 11th hour is located deep in the historical center in a complete classical building. With friendly staff and an easy going atmosphere with a huge open common area and courtyard. We provide FREE: internet, fresh coffee, movies, linen, snacks and drinks.
We are within walking distance to all the major sights and nightlife areas in Budapest. Strategically squeezed between the two major metro lines enabling you to get to and from all the bus and train stations within minutes.
Between us we speak English, German, Romanian plus a bit of Russian. We will give you great insight into the history and culture of Budapest and how to get the most out of it during your stay. Also we can provide tips for independent travelers who wish to sample other cities or towns a bit off the track.
We are perfect for the traveler looking for fun in a place not too big, not too small, with quiet rooms on the upper floors and a friendly common area in the basement and courtyard. Perfect for meeting people.
If u would like to book for more than 30 people pls contact group bookings even if you are one group with several small bookings that adds up to more than 30 people.
|Sport & Leisure:
|In Room Facilities:
|Food & Drink:
11th Hour Cinema Hostel
11 Magyar utca, floor 1, door 13, 5th district
How to reach the hostel
To reach us from the airport:
– Take the airport bus (200) to the last stop (kobanya-kispest) and take the metro to Ferenciek tere.
– From Ferenciek tere turn hard left at the top of the esculator, go up the stairs and turn left again away from the bridge. Walk up the street to reach Magyar utca (the second right). We are house number 11. Push the bell.
or just take a Zona Taxi for 3600 forint.
From the train stations Keleti and Deli:
– Go underground and catch the red metro line to Astoria. Take the esculator upstairs and walk to the far left exit marked Kossuth Lajos ut.
– Walk straight ahead 25 meters and turn left into Magyar utca. We are house number 11. Push the bell.
From the bus station Nepliget and the train station Nyugati:
– Go underground and catch the blue metro line to Ferenciek tere. From Ferenciek tere turn hard left at the top of the esculator, go up the stairs and turn left again away from the bridge.
– Walk up the street to reach Magyar utca (the second right). We are house number 11. Push the bell.